bridges (18) campsite (27) cartoons (15) centenary (3) discussion (5) experimental (51) gadgets (23) gateways (12) lashings (21) models (9) raft (82) resources (26) sculpture (16) software (22) techniques (41) towers (44) trebuchets (5) treehouses (17) tutorial (9)

April 23, 2006

Updates at Ropes and Poles

Over the next few days at ropes and poles I will be moving over to a new provider for e-mail updates- if you are signed up to get e-mail updates, please bear with me- it is possible you might get double e-mails in the next day or two. Hopefully it will be sorted out soon. If you are NOT already a subscriber, you can get the feed (RSS) here or e-mail by filling in this form:

Delivered by FeedBurner


I've also updated the Geodesic dome post based on some corrections sent in by the designers.

Finally, take a look at my tutorial on SketchUp, the software I use for the drawings on this site

No comments: